generators

kevbo10

my micro lite generator has a miss in it after it starts. i have changed the plug and fuel filter and fuel line and no change. any ideas? i tried to clean the carb on the unit with spray in the bowl and around that area also.

Run it for a while with a big load on it, say the A/C or a couple of heaters pluged in the generator direct. Also make sure the oil level is correct.

my micro lite generator has a miss in it after it starts. i have changed the plug and fuel filter and fuel line and no change. any ideas? i tried to clean the carb on the unit with spray in the bowl and around that area also.

Run it for a while with a big load on it, say the A/C or a couple of heaters pluged in the generator direct. Also make sure the oil level is correct.

thanks i tried that and it was ok for a while but it still does it. also now it just shuts off. it will restart rightaway then it will do it again later?????