i know nothing aboit rvls 92 toyota itasca

<br />Hi, I just bought a 92. Winnibago itasca, it seemed in great shape, but I'm young and inexperienced, I'd just like some help, tips, etc how to use this fine camping machine. The lady said everything works but somethings I couldn't get to work like the a/c. Des that run on the 220 hook up?(No manual was included), I'm a mechanic so I can figure out that end of things but I'd like to make sure everythings working. Is there some things you guys would reccomend so that I'm ready to hit the road? Thank you for your time! Happy early 4th!

Edited by thetoyotadude

Your roof A/C is 120 volts it will run off shore power when you plug in the MH or your generator if it has one. Once you figure every thing out you'll love your little MH they are a lot of fun enjoy the new toy! Part of the fun is the aha moment when you find a new little doodad in your toy.

Well it seems you have figured the fridge out, most will run on gas, 12 volts, and shore power. Just remember to turn off all of your propane stuff first (water heater and fridge) when you stop to fill up your gas tank. The fridge is slow to cool that is normal usually I turn mine on a day before I leave.

<br />I just posted a question bout my propsne frige not working, but it just mite be I didn't wait long enough to cool. Thanks maineah

Oh and I hear thjeres a recall on the frige? How do I figure out if mine hasbeen fixed or not? Thanks

Edited by thetoyotadude

<br />I just posted a question bout my propsne frige not working, but it just mite be I didn't wait long enough to cool. Thanks maineah

Oh and I hear thjeres a recall on the frige? How do I figure out if mine hasbeen fixed or not? Thanks

http://www2.dometicusa.com/recall.php enter mod and sn.

But yours likely predates the recall by a decade.