vinyl off

Looked for topic but couldn' find it. Where can I find vinyl off to take my old stripes off Sunrader?

Thanks,

Ken

I used a head gun, razor blades, and about 6 other bad ideas. Then found a product made by 3M - sold at Carquest, and NAPA parts stores, "woodgrain remover" But and I stress BUT follow the instructions to the letter, I got more done in 3 hours than all my 3weeks of trial and error.

I would like to hear more about how the 3 hours thing worked,

I tried heat gun, razor blades, and about 6 other bad ideas. Some of them I ended up sanding them off its a fiberglass surface.

I used some stuff that worked OK on the coach, but didn't work worth beans on the cab. Still haven't got the striping off the cab most of the way. The stuff was called Vinyl-Off and it's made by Chrystaltek (West End Products, 1000 Union Center Dr. Suite D, Alpharetta GA 30004, 770-643-8501). It's biodegradable and fairly tame but a bit pricey. I think it works better on newer vehicles and it's slow at best on the coach with baked-on stuff like mine. If you send off for some, get the little bottle, I got 3/4 of a qt now that's basically a door stop 'cause I can't think of what else to use it for. My next stop is the auto paint store to buy the little gum-rubber wheel that goes in an air tool and is supposed to (carefully) erase them off.

Best of luck all,

ToyoGuy