1992 Rockwood

iadoptedatoy

Here are the pics he sent me of the 1992 Toy Rockwood Roamer. It has no A/c,no oven, bad carpet, looks like a mattress over cab, no awning,bad spot in ceiling and a dent in the side. However, I do like the style alot. Given just the few things I mentioned I don't want to pay 9000.00 for it. Am I wrong?

Cathy

Sorry the 2 pics of the outside won't upload because they are too big 2.1 mb and 2.3 mb and I can't seem to delete this post. Soooo sorry! Does anyone know how or where I can show these pics to ya'll or how to resize them?

post-1954-1239155273_thumb.jpg

post-1954-1239155391_thumb.jpg

Here are the pics he sent me of the 1992 Toy Rockwood Roamer. It has no A/c,no oven, bad carpet, looks like a mattress over cab, no awning,bad spot in ceiling and a dent in the side. However, I do like the style alot. Given just the few things I mentioned I don't want to pay 9000.00 for it. Am I wrong?

Cathy

Sorry the 2 pics of the outside won't upload and I can't seem to delete this post. Soooo sorry! I'll try to upload them on the original post

Hi Cathy,

From what the pictures show (only two pics and dark at that), I would say this rig is not in the $9,000 range. I've seen others that are in tip top shape in this range (and higher), but this one should be priced lower considering the interior and some of the things that are missing. I would keep on searching. This guy will most likely be keeping this one for awhile at this price. Wish it would have been in better shape.

Dianne

Cathy,

From what I see, the table is very dusty and the carpet is filthy. That said, it can be spruced up, steam cleaning the carpets etc. A strip on the ceiling has come loose and is hanging down, why? The upholstery looks to be in very good shape so there is the possibility that it has the original mattress. Why is the oven missing? What else is missing or doesn't work. A new oven and roof air would cost you about $1100-1200. It's a '92 and he's going to say if everything was perfect he could get 13 to 14 thousand for it (in his dreams). Because he has it on the market and has not even taken the time to have it in showroom condition shows me that he is either very, very busy with other things or lazy, in either case if it is not clean inside what about the drivetrain, did he take care of it? I would offer between $7-8K for it myself based on the pictures, but would really have to see it up close.

I have a program that can reduce photos without losing quality but they would have to be sent to me, motoyhomme@ yahoo. I reduced the two that you posted.

Allen

post-481-1239198455_thumb.jpgpost-481-1239198806_thumb.jpg

Download Irfanview http://download.cnet.com/IrfanView/3000-21...&tag=button

It is a free viewer that is fast and small. It will allow you to re size pictures. Go to image, re size and change set new size to inches. Change the size to whatever you want. I would suggest save as a new name so that you don't lose original size.

Cathy,

From what I see, the table is very dusty and the carpet is filthy. That said, it can be spruced up, steam cleaning the carpets etc. A strip on the ceiling has come loose and is hanging down, why? The upholstery looks to be in very good shape so there is the possibility that it has the original mattress. Why is the oven missing? What else is missing or doesn't work. A new oven and roof air would cost you about $1100-1200. It's a '92 and he's going to say if everything was perfect he could get 13 to 14 thousand for it (in his dreams). Because he has it on the market and has not even taken the time to have it in showroom condition shows me that he is either very, very busy with other things or lazy, in either case if it is not clean inside what about the drivetrain, did he take care of it? I would offer between $7-8K for it myself based on the pictures, but would really have to see it up close.

I have a program that can reduce photos without losing quality but they would have to be sent to me, motoyhomme@ yahoo. I reduced the two that you posted.

Allen

post-481-1239198455_thumb.jpgpost-481-1239198806_thumb.jpg

I've sent them to you thru email......thanks for helping...good luck......It will solve the mystery of what does a rockwood look like lol

Thanks again,

Cathy

Here are the pics of the Rockwood. Nice looking rig with a few hopefully minor problems. It's in Tennessee but has Maine tags. Could use a good steamcleaning on the carpets. Can't seem to get the last pic to show on preview but it's the same photo as above.

post-481-1239283901_thumb.jpgpost-481-1239283918_thumb.jpgpost-481-1239283942_thumb.jpgpost-1-1141336795_thumb.jpg

post-481-1239283964_thumb.jpg

Thanks for fixing those pics for me. I love the look of it but it has too many problems and too many missing things for me to pay anything close to 9000.00. The Maine tags might explain the no A/C. LOL

Thanks,

Cathy