grass sprouting from my walls!

I steped onto my Dolphin today to clean it out for a Renisaunce festival my partner and I are doing this weekend, and what do I find? Grass sprouting from between the boards and under the bed...

I havnt left the RV alone for that long, Its been in the driveway for about 2 months now.

And the 10 months or so that I lived in it, I didnt once ever find anything sprouting,

I got a good laugh out of it beacuse it coinsides with the differnt herbs that I am sprouting on my balcony.

Has anyone else ever came into there RV after leaving it alone for a bit and found something growing?

Does that bring back memories. I used to own a 55 corvette (Ya, I know I never should have sold it). I wanted to go on a long vacation and didn't want to leave it alone at my house. I decided to leave it at work (SoCal) in the parking lot which was secured. There was a large wastewater plant next door which had sprayers going all the time. When I came back, I found the carpet had a beautiful thick layer of grass growing in it. I'm assuming that I tracked in grass seed or the wind carried it. The moisture from the sprayers probably incubated it.

What I want to know is how come when you intentionally try and plant a lawn, it doesn't grow worth a darn?

Those damn front windows! There's a little channel at the front of the sunrader's overhead. That would have been a good place for the manufacturer to put a small drain/vent hole :)

Also, I was told by the homeowner of a recent remodeling project I was working on, NOT to use bleach on mold etc because it only kills the plant on the surface. The water in bleach keeps the spores roots alive etc and it comes back. She had me spray roundup instead. anywho, I'm sure there's greener alternatives and definitely find the leak.

..lolz on the "kind you can sell?" comment.

..lolz on the "kind you can sell?" comment.

yeah gypsy sign me up... i will buy some of that from you... the stuff thats been going around here sucks...

whats that? oh you dont sell it? well i have a box of snickers bars a hacky sack and a couple grateful dead bootlegs i will trade you...

:watsup:

hahahha just jokin man...

i remember one time our basement flooded and there was yellow fungi that looked like slimy seaweed growing on everything...

no matter what you got it could almost always be worse... least your tire didnt blow out and take out the entire wiring harness like that other poor guy here on the forum...

frankly... i am more scared of driving my yoda after seeing and hearing these horror stories...

it would be ironic if grass grew on the floor of my coach as mine is lined in astroturf...

now you got me wondering if the grass isnt greener on the far side of the fridge... ?