1992 Rockwood Toyota?

iadoptedatoy

I'm looking at an ad for a 1992 Rockwood Toyota mh. The pic is not good so I can't tell much about it. I'm looking at a 4 hr drive to see it and was wondering if any one here has ever heard of one or know anything about one. I've seen a lot of Toys and have a Huntsman but have never heard of Rockwood except the BIG ones. He can't make more pics til the week end and I've looked everywhere on the net for pics of one, with no luck.

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

In all my research on Toyota motorhomes, I haven't come across any Rockwoods. I keep a list of the Toy MHs and there are lots of names, but no Rockwood. I did a search and the only one that came up was one in Tennessee. Is that the one you've found, too? It has one small picture taken from a distance and only shows one side. Hard to tell much from that pic. Hopefully, someone here has heard of it and can help you. Let us know what you find out.

Dianne

Dianne

Yes, the one in Tn is the one I found. Still haven't heard from the owner except to tell me he'd take pics this week-end. If I learn anymore about it I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Cathy

Cathy,

I know this is not a toyota, but it is pics of a 1988 Rockwood about 24 foot on a Chevrolet C30 Van. It may give you an idea of what the Toyota looks like (or not):

http://usedclasscs.com/Public_Details.asp?...+Van+30+Class+C

I looked all over the web for a Toyota and I couldn't even find the one that you had spotted.

Allen

I'm looking at an ad for a 1992 Rockwood Toyota mh. The pic is not good so I can't tell much about it. I'm looking at a 4 hr drive to see it and was wondering if any one here has ever heard of one or know anything about one. I've seen a lot of Toys and have a Huntsman but have never heard of Rockwood except the BIG ones. He can't make more pics til the week end and I've looked everywhere on the net for pics of one, with no luck.

Thanks,

Cathy

The Toyota Campers Yahoo group does not list a Rockwood in the known manufacturers database.

Regards,

Jerry

Everyone

I emailed the guy again yesterday and told him I had tryed to look for a Rockwood online and couldn't find one. I was thinking maybe he had made a mistake on the ad. He said that it says Rockwood in big letters on the side. He also said that when he bought it and bought the tag for it that the registry had trouble finding it too but finally did. I'll let y'all know if I ever get the pics.

Thanks,

Cathy

P.S. Here is the ad....

http://nashville.craigslist.org/rvs/1098187493.html

The global search I did with Google and Craig's List never showed that Rockwood, anyway thanks for the link everyone. I cropped and enlarged the picture but all I was able to make out was it appears to have the same decal pattern as the Chevy version I linked to above. If it is as nice as the Chevy version it would be a keeper.

Allen

post-481-1238773148_thumb.jpg

The Toyota Campers Yahoo group does not list a Rockwood in the known manufacturers database.

Regards,

Jerry

True about database however, if you do a message search on "Rockwood" at the Yahoo group, you find there are 2 or more owned by members. Checked photo's but couldn't find one.Here's one link to a message

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/toyota...s/message/76421

You could prolly PM the owner for a picture.

Regards,

Jerry

Edited by jerryt