BFG 27x8.5x14.

They probably will rub when mounted on duels. The recommended tire is 7.3" section width, these are 8.6"

185/195 C range max psi 50, max load 1600lb.....185 D range max psi 65 max load 1850.... 27x8.5x14 max psi 50, max load 1500.

The question is what does your Toy really weigh and will 3 tires support the load, after a flat??

Load range C are ok on a pickup or VW Bus but your rig probably weighs around 6000#s, most of it on the rear axle. I had load range C tires on mine when I bought it and within several thousand miles the edges were cupping and showing a little tread separation even though I had kept the tire pressure correct. With 8 ply tires the extra 2 plys are on the sidewalls where you need it to support the extra weight. Once I switched, the rear end firmed up a lot compared to the side sway I had experienced. D range street tread can be found with Yokohama Y356, Nanking N810 or Hankook RA-08. I bought Nexen SV820 for more grip in snow and mud since I sometimes camp where access is on county maintained dirt roads that become treacherous with a little moisture. Google "185R14 8PR" and see what comes up. My Nexens were under $70 delivered.

Well I am fresh from the scale 6020lbs. That is with no people, most camping gear, minimal food, and all tanks at around 1/2 capacity. My rig is a 1986 21' Toyota Sunrader Auto Trans.

LT195's are rated at 1900 load range D and 1500 in C.

Estimate of wight loaded, 7,000lbs/4 = 1750lbs per wheel wheel; I am assuming that if one tire on the dully blows she still needs to stand thus divide by 4.

So there you have it, I should get load range D, damn my vanity of not having an all terrain tire.

You need to scale each axle ( front and rear) to get an idea of how much weight the 3 tires would have to carry.

I would guess the front axle is around 1700 lb and the rear is around 4300 lb. 4300 is to close the max for 3 of the 27X tires. Espceialy if your empty now.

The big deal about the 3 tires is most of the 86 Toys have a 5 bolt front rim and a 6 bolt rear. Most of us carry only a 5 bolt spare. We plan on limping into the nearest town and getting a replacement tire, or swaping the tire on the 5 bolt spare.

Right now the math says 185 D

Well I am fresh from the scale 6020lbs. That is with no people, most camping gear, minimal food, and all tanks at around 1/2 capacity. My rig is a 1986 21' Toyota Sunrader Auto Trans.

LT195's are rated at 1900 load range D and 1500 in C.

Estimate of wight loaded, 7,000lbs/4 = 1750lbs per wheel wheel; I am assuming that if one tire on the dully blows she still needs to stand thus divide by 4.

So there you have it, I should get load range D, damn my vanity of not having an all terrain tire.

You need to scale each axle ( front and rear) to get an idea of how much weight the 3 tires would have to carry.

I would guess the front axle is around 1700 lb and the rear is around 4300 lb. 4300 is to close the max for 3 of the 27X tires. Espceialy if your empty now.

The big deal about the 3 tires is most of the 86 Toys have a 5 bolt front rim and a 6 bolt rear. Most of us carry only a 5 bolt spare. We plan on limping into the nearest town and getting a replacement tire, or swaping the tire on the 5 bolt spare.

Right now the math says 185 D

If the issue is the 3 tires, it seems that I should look into a solution that switches the front to 6 lug and put on new rims (I saw another post with adapters for the front). Then all I would need to do is make sure I don't run on three.

The places we go are far and it could be a 50 mile dirt road limp to town as it is. I just as soon get a spare for the dullies. Are dullies easy to change.

As for the dullies "kissing" as the tire guys put it, I wonder if you can get a spacer like they make for bigger dullies when people add big tires.

If the issue is the 3 tires, it seems that I should look into a solution that switches the front to 6 lug and put on new rims (I saw another post with adapters for the front). Then all I would need to do is make sure I don't run on three.

Perfect answer 1 spare fits all 6 tires, down side is $400.00.

As for the dullies "kissing" as the tire guys put it, I wonder if you can get a spacer like they make for bigger dullies when people add big tires.

]I don't know if the studs are long enough to work with a spacer.