1989 Toyota Sunrader Interior Update

buick

I like the benches why not a table with a post between them? Did the same thing with mine but only one side made a nice comfortable bed with a 5" mattress that couch was the most uncomfortable thing made.

I like the benches why not a table with a post between them? Did the same thing with mine but only one side made a nice comfortable bed with a 5" mattress that couch was the most uncomfortable thing made.

JOB WELL DONE LOOKS GREAT

wow i would beat somebody up to drive a sunrader that nice...

u better hope i never find you at a campground!

lol :lol:

just joking thats a terrible joke... besides i might get beat up!

but its really cool what you have done. looks fantastic.

I would sell everything i owned and explore national forests if i had that rig.

Thanks, totally appreciate it. Ive actually been thinking about selling it, I had a buyer in the LA area that Im keeping in contact with. Just dont know if I want to or what price to ask. its got 83k miles, new topend end, new tires, and the work you see here. I just carpeted the closet and storage bench I built. What do these things go for?

What do these things go for?

its worth about 400.00... but I will give you 500.00 and we can call it a day...

:)

or if you like i have a ford pinto wagon with a short fuse that i could throw in to ignite the deal...

but seriously...

I would say that that rig is easily worth at least (198)9 x 1000 = $9,000.00

but being a late model sunrader... could be worth more... my knowledge of yodahome pricing is limited to pre-1985 models

seems like it gets trickier putting a price on the newer ones...

watch ebay/craigslist ... they do come up for sale in similar condition but so far no trades on my pinto wagon....

I finished the carpeting of the storage bench, walls, and the closet. Looks vastly better. The cushions are going in this week for some grey tweed material. I'll post up the pictures when done. Im at 95% completion as of now. Id estimate about 100 hours so far and counting. Last thing to do is replace the front window and finish the floor trim work.

I finished the carpeting of the storage bench, walls, and the closet. Looks vastly better. The cushions are going in this week for some grey tweed material. I'll post up the pictures when done. Im at 95% completion as of now. Id estimate about 100 hours so far and counting. Last thing to do is replace the front window and finish the floor trim work.

Looking good Buick :ThumbUp:

I'm curious about the carpet on the walls. Is that the indoor/outdoor carpet I see at Home depot that's not super thick? Did you glue it or staple it to the wall?

It appears that you removed the windows so the carpet will fit under the window flange.

Looking good Buick :ThumbUp:

I'm curious about the carpet on the walls. Is that the indoor/outdoor carpet I see at Home depot that's not super thick? Did you glue it or staple it to the wall?

It appears that you removed the windows so the carpet will fit under the window flange.

Thanks, yep thats the carpet, I used the 3m glue to place it on the walls. I used a razor blade to cut arround the windows. Heres a few more pics:

CopyofSDC10364.jpgSDC10357.jpgSDC10359.jpgSDC10374.jpgSDC10361.jpg

• 2 weeks later...