AM I THE ONLY MONTANAN HERE?

T.A.J.

I enjoy this site and check it every day. I get a lot of info I've found no where else. Is there no other Toy. RV owner from Mt. that checks this site. I see a few running around the state. I've had my '84 dolphin for 15 months now and found this site by accident three months in. If you're from Mt., say hello. Every buddy else seems along long ways away.

We're neighbors

WME

Riverton Wyoming

Thank you Steve. There are a lot of heavenly places here. I love it. Big state, small population, and beautiful.

WME, we're not to far apart. I'm in the Butte and Bozeman area.

Like I originally said, I see Toyota RV's around the state. I guess they've not found this site yet.

There loss! This is a fun and informational site. I love it.

T.A.J.

• 2 months later...
I enjoy this site and check it every day. I get a lot of info I've found no where else. Is there no other Toy. RV owner from Mt. that checks this site. I see a few running around the state. I've had my '84 dolphin for 15 months now and found this site by accident three months in. If you're from Mt., say hello. Every buddy else seems along long ways away.

Hi TAJ

I am from Missoula MT and have owned a Dolphin and also a Winnebago Warrior. I regret selling the Dolphin as it was perfect but bought a trailer on a leased lot on Flathead lake. The Warrior was 23 or 24 ft. It was to long for me and a gas hog. I am looking for a 18 ft Sunrader or Dolphin with a manual transmission so if you see one perhaps you can let me know...Mary in Missoula mplace21@msn.com