Good Morning Happy Toyota Users!

I am a fairly recent Toyota user. I have had several RV's in the past however. I use my RV as much in the winter as summer. I ski!! I have discovered that I cannot find 185/14 load range c in anything but ribbed. What do other users do to get a traction tire? I'd like to get fairly aggressive tread to get up the ski roads with out chaining up.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Peace

HMc

• 2 months later...

:thumbdown: I'll tell you for sure what not to do. I just purchased my third Toyota MH. My first was when I lived in New England. It had all all season radials and did fine in the snow. Although I did go to 195's. It must be the dual rear wheel thing. ( Unfortunately Toyota bodies dissolve in New England road salts) I think I kept the tire pressure on the low side in the winter ( Be careful not to let the rear duals rub together) .

I just purchased my third one here in Oregon ( After suffering with a class A). It was owned by someone living in the mountains where there is much more snow than in the valleys. It has mud and snow tires on all wheels. The road noise is brutal from these tires. It doesn't feel right either. I am replacing them with all season ones. The moral of the story is if you use snow tires wear air plugs. I'm not convinced they're necessary.