Ads ?

infanttyrone

I just registered, but I can't seem to get any ads to display. All I get is a bunch of black and white detailed error message stuff.

If someone knows I'm doing osmething incorrectly or incompletely, please let me know what.

If the ads are down for some technical reason, please send me an email when you get them repaired.

Thanks,

Vince

I just registered, but I can't seem to get any ads to display. All I get is a bunch of black and white detailed error message stuff.

If someone knows I'm doing osmething incorrectly or incompletely, please let me know what.

If the ads are down for some technical reason, please send me an email when you get them repaired.

Thanks,

Vince

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like the data base has gone south. I have been trying to restore it but for some reason can not get it to upload. Looks like I will have to call in some help from my isp. As of right now I have no idea when I will be able to get it back online. I may end up having to rebuild it from scratch. I will post back here with progress reports.

Greg