:help: I just purchased a 1987 Granville and the batts. were boiling after removing them i discovered they were normal auto batt. 2 different sizes. what size and type belong in the unit.

Thanks

Lou

When parring batteries they should be equal. All ratings should be identical. Also batteries should never go into a boiling state. A thorough check of your charging system should be done or you will quickly destroy your new batteries. As for choice thats up in the air. What ever size and capacity deep cycle your pocket book can afford. Prices vary from the 40 dollar range for lead acid to well over 200 dollars for AGM batteries. AGM are of course better suited foe RV use but the price is steep. Also for AGM you definitely want a state of the art charging system and a battery isolator and not a solenoid when charging from the alternator.

:help: I just purchsed a 1987 granvile and the batts. were boiling after removing them i discovered they were normal auto batt. 2 diffrent sizes. what size and type belong in the unit.

Thanks

Lou

:help: I just purchsed a 1987 granvile and the batts. were boiling after removing them i discovered they were normal auto batt. 2 diffrent sizes. what size and type belong in the unit.

Thanks

Lou

thanks for the information . i will check out the charging system on the onboard charger. It would be nice if i had a manual so i could do it myself.

LOu