Sunrader Cabover Curtains

canadasunrader

Can someone please let me know how this curvy curtain rod works in the cabover of our 1986 Sunrader?
I'm ready to reinstall now and although it was originally screwed in place, and the placement is fairly obvious, mine never had any curtains or additional hardware so I am unsure of how this system is designed to work and what else I have to get.

Thanks so much, in advance, Rick

What are you missing. The strip that attaches to the curtain? I'll try to send pics tomorrow.  Try searching for Recmar rv curtain stuff.  Parts for our old stuff isn't easy to find. Look for glide tape. Ours is different but close. 

Linda S

This is a different design than ours but it should be the same size for the attachments. Bottom of page you can see the parts needed.

https://www.recmar.com/3116-easy-glide-track-triangle-track-pvc-black.html

Snap tape needs to be sewn to the curtains. A little tricky because of the snaps. By the way valance curtains fit the height of the overhead perfectly. I used 3 to fill the wide space. I bought 2 matching long curtains that I cut to make curtains for rear windows. All from Walmart for less than 30 bucks

Linda S