Cab over sag. WME strap technique work?

hamkid

cab over is sagging on one side. WME made a suggestion on a different post about the fiber glass siding (see link below). Would the same technique work to hold the cab over sag?

http://toyotamotorhome.org/forums/index.php?/topic/11397-siding-separation/

CE830658-2398-4670-8550-4F36DB1A78EF.jpeg

8B536B3F-EDCC-4DCE-8B1B-B5351A6F30D9.jpeg

29644EAF-F08E-40E1-8071-14C0B735C646.jpeg

What she said, nothing to screw to.

It’s for sure rotted, I just don’t care to replace anything right now. I came across the other post with the strap and glue technique and thought maybe glue would hold it up. 

With that technique would I just screw thru the existing screw holes? What do you think about trying to put bolts thru the existing screw holes at an angle and hoping they hold?

I meant plywood sandwich on top, bed area, and bottom and no existing holes won't work. Your just screwing plywood to plywood to bring up the bottom and hold it together. It's not a fix but stabilizing that mess will slow any further damage to the over head until your ready to really fix it. once you get it compressed that trim strip can be put back in place with construction glue, adhesive caulk, duck tape? This of course must be all just temporary. Any holes you make can be easily filled later when you remove it

Linda S