Intermittent problem with the furnace Suburban model DD-17DSI

Dug

Bonjour groupe, j'ai une Toyota Itasca Spirit de 1993. J'ai un problème intermittent avec le Suburban  modèle de four DD-17DSI. Parfois, il commence très bien et fonctionne parfaitement et parfois il ne commence pas du tout. J'ai fait un entretien et un nettoyage il y a 2 semaines et le même problème persiste. the home battery is recent, almost new. when the furnace works, it works fine, the fan turns on after a minute, the propane ignites and then heats the home according to the thermostat setting without problem. However, it happens that it does not start at all (no fan, no ignition) in the same conditions a few hours later and then restart the next day ... This is an intermittent problem. Des idées? 

Edited by Dug

• Dug changed the title to Intermittent problem with the furnace Suburban model DD-17DSI

If you are running on battery alone that maybe your problem they draw a lot of power from the battery. After resting the battery will recover enough to restart the heater. If it's cold out the only why you will get by is to have the motorhome plugged in to the mains.

It seems to be the thermostat after all. A camper mechanic told me to remove the thermostat and connect the 2 wires together and the furnace instantly ignited. When I reconnected the thermostat, it didn't work anymore. I ordered a new thermostat.