11 hours ago, linda s said:

Apparently not, Rock Auto has lots of aftermarket options and most are clearly marked with or without dual rear wheels. Here's the Toyota  part number 89465-39446

Linda S

Thank you!

Is yours a two wire or a four wire.

I just scrapped a 1993 T100. It had a 4 wire o2 sensor so I saved it as my understanding of o2 sensors is that the difference between a 2 wire and a 4 wire is that the 4 wire has a a heater.

Except for the extra wires it is no different looking than the o2 sensor on my 1988 with the 22re. Same bolt pattern.

I saved it out of interest in exactly what it does.

I sold the convertor from the T100 for 180 bucks.

Why are you asking Jed?

4 Wire are heated O2 sensors the plan was to bring them up to temp faster cold O2 sensors were less efficient because they are temp sensitive they have to be hot to work. I kind of think the T series were heated due to their age.

On 9/30/2020 at 7:19 PM, REALLYRURAL said:

Is yours a two wire or a four wire.

I just scrapped a 1993 T100. It had a 4 wire o2 sensor so I saved it as my understanding of o2 sensors is that the difference between a 2 wire and a 4 wire is that the 4 wire has a a heater.

Except for the extra wires it is no different looking than the o2 sensor on my 1988 with the 22re. Same bolt pattern.

I saved it out of interest in exactly what it does.

I sold the convertor from the T100 for 180 bucks.

Why are you asking Jed?

My engine light came on the other day, I'm going to see what code come up this weekend. I'm thinking the sensor maybe an option

A code 71 came up, checked all the hoses etc. seems like it could be EGR? Or maybe ECM, I have a hunch it’s the O2 sensor and that’s just based on all the older Toyota trucks I’ve had in the past.... any thoughts?

Edited by MaineJed
Another idea

Every vehicle I have except for my 1991 Toyhome has the check engine light on.

Same goes for the last ten vehicles I have owned.

I ignore the check engine light until performance is affected. I keep a constant check on my gas mileage if it drops then I go looking for the cause.

I have the o2 sensor and the ecm from the 1993 t100 I just scrapped.  The 1993 transmission had more wires coming out of the neutral switch and had a temp sensor on the output/forward line on the trans. Does yours have a sensor on that forward line?? How about a picture... I would love to see some pics of both sides of your trans.

I have put around 50 thousand miles on my 1988 with the 22re and check engine light has  been on all the time. It has averaged 15.8 miles per gallon for the whole time.  I also have a log kept by the second owner that documents every expense down to cups of coffee on the road and toilet paper over Her 50 thousand miles of ownership. It averaged 15.8 miles per gallon.  The light was on when I purchased it and it is still on.

Hows your truck running?

EGR code. Does not mean it's bad several parts involved it maybe be just dirty should have no effect on drivability unless it's jammed wide open.