I need/would like to replace the bushings on my lower rad mounts. Please picture attached. Shop can't find these through NAPA. Does anyone have a part number for them? Also alternatives like 4Runners, etc. Its a 1983 22R with 4 speed. These are the two lower rad mounts. Others are fine. It's on the hoist for the next few weeks and its a prime time to replace them. Thanks 

20200918_100128.jpg

Actually this might be a body/frame sub assembly or front bumper support. 

FYI it's RN44L-KDA or KDA3W

Production date was May/June '83

Edited by akwcanoe
Incomplete and clarity

It looks like you just need bushings. Any bushing that will fit will do. Shock absorber, torsion bar. Go the the auto parts store and ask them to bring out a few and pick the one that looks close. Inside and outside diameter would help. Ya want it to go through the bolt but not loosely and you don't want the outside too large. Getting one off will help and account for the stretch and wear. 

My sway bar in the back is not standard Toyota and I couldn't find bushings at the auto store either. I bought marine bushings from a hardware store. 10 years later they are still doing the job

Linda S

The lower radiator support on the Toyota site looks nothing like yours

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~support~sub~assy~radiator~rh~53202-89115.html

Linda S

Does this look like what I need. 

https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/8.4101

Andy

Edited by akwcanoe
Incorrect link

Looks like the same kit but much cheaper. They do ship to Canada

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Prothane-Body-Frame-Mount-Bushing-Kit-FOR-Toyota-Pickup-4WD-79-88-Red/402259922713?fits=Year%3A1982|Model%3APickup|Make%3AToyota&epid=7017013301&hash=item5da88f4f19:g:MjcAAOSw3zxXMKtN#shpCntId

Linda S

I can't find just the bushings you need only the whole kit. But the bracket you show does look very much like the body mount brackets so they are really body mount bushings. Bet you can use the other ones too since those front ones look so shot. 

Thanks Linda. Great find. That saves me some $  The whole kit will be worth it in the long run. 

• 4 months later...

Hi again from a different angle!  did u use this bushing kit?  work ok?? 

thx

Thought I had replied to this earlier. Yes I used this kit. Worked fine   Didn't use all of them ...yet. Kinda regret not getting the jazzy red ones. 

Edited by akwcanoe
Typos