So this whole time, All Rader, no Sun....

AprilOstara

So remember i was feeling frustrated and about to sell my dream little camper....

Well i think i got a second (ok like 8th) wind.  I panicked because the fuel float kept getting jammed or something and it was not turning over.  Then a few weeks back when i wrote my last post, it started but was idling low and weird and started smoking.  I felt like that was beyond me. 

Anyway, a fellow got a hold of me and asked for pics. I sent him some and he told me that i have a stick built rader.  He said he doesnt believe its a Sundrader.  The door says its a Sunrader and the paperwork does, but it simply says Rader on the back and the front above the cab.  I have no clue because im not well versed in campers in general.

Just sort of stumbled upon this one and knew i wanted something i could potentially live in with my kids if shit hit the fan.

So when i was texting back and forth with him i gave it a shot at starting and it turned over on first try, idled great and didnt smoke! YAY!!! 

Think i pumped too much gas into the lines that day or something?  Weird that it was being funky that day and then today just bam!

Anyway, if you want pics you can email me and ill send you my cell number and text you pics of my Rader. (cant take pics with this computer)  So curious as to what the hell i actually have if it potentially isnt a Sunrader...

You have a Rader made by Monterey Leisure. Same company that made the fiberglass Sunraders but stick built. As long as there's no water damage that's fine. No different than buying a Dolphin or almost any other brand. Here's another example

Linda S

image.jpeg.8ff9753680ee6235d9fe9c1c1957cb03.jpeg