Secifications

rvplease

So because of the scarcity (also crazy prices these days) of Sunraders and comments from people on this list whose opinions I trust we have been thinking about finding a Nova Star.  But I checked the specs. which Derek posted (thanks!) they show that the Nova Star is actually shorter than the small Sunrader?  Can anyone verify for me the Nova Star length?  Also the Specs. say that the Nova Star interior has 6ft 2inch headroom but the outside height is less than the Sunrader.  Maybe the Nova Star was actually made in a factory in the Twilight Zone-

You know I never noticed those crazy length specs before. I have been in quite a few Nova Stars and I swear to you, none of them are only 17.5 feet. I can only assume that they were measuring the length of the coach only not the complete camper and truck. Add 4 ft to that for the front cab and you get 21.5 feet the length of most full sized Toyota motorhomes. NADA says they are 21ft. They never made a tiny one I promise. As far as the interior height, Nova Stars absolutely have more head room than my Sunrader by at least a couple of inches so 6'2" sounds accurate. For an added plus Nova Stars also have the nicest cabinetry of any of the other brands. Wow I guess you just can't believe everything you read, but I speak from experience. 

Linda S

9 hours ago, linda s said:

You know I never noticed those crazy length specs before. I have been in quite a few Nova Stars and I swear to you, none of them are only 17.5 feet. I can only assume that they were measuring the length of the coach only not the complete camper and truck. Add 4 ft to that for the front cab and you get 21.5 feet the length of most full sized Toyota motorhomes. NADA says they are 21ft. They never made a tiny one I promise. As far as the interior height, Nova Stars absolutely have more head room than my Sunrader by at least a couple of inches so 6'2" sounds accurate. For an added plus Nova Stars also have the nicest cabinetry of any of the other brands. Wow I guess you just can't believe everything you read, but I speak from experience. 

Linda S

Yep you are 100% correct I had one and my friend who happens to be visiting in hers has one!

Hello Linda, Hi Maineah, thanks for the clarification, and if your visitor lives anywhere near New York we would be tickled pink (does anyone say that anymore?) to get a look inside their Nova Star, or even just ask her a few questions about it,  if you don't mind asking for us.  Either way,thanks!