Anyone know the value of my Coleman Mach AC Unit?

underwatervolcano

I have a Coleman Mach AC unit on my '85 Dolphin. Looking to deinstall and replace with skylight/fan.

I'm not sure if the AC unit is original, or new, because it looks like it's in great clean shape. Haven't turned it on myself but previous owner said it works well when I bought it a month ago.

How much do you think it can sell for? Thanks!

Well it's worth what someone will pay for it. On the good side I did a quick search on craigslist and found absolutely none available. Checked Sacramento and LA, places that usually have quite a few. If someone needs one your going to be the only option. On that basis I'd say $250.

Linda S

Nobody will buy a used air conditioner unless they can hear it run and ensure it blows cold air.

You can plug into shore power and test run it yourself. Takes about 5 minutes.

Your best bet to sell would be to leave the unit installed so potential buyers can here it run. Then remove after the sale.

Other than that, you could sell it for parts. Shrouds and inside canopy have value as long as they’re in good condition.