1990's Winnebago Itasca Spirit 321RB

capamando

1 hour ago, capamando said:

Hi,

New to this forum. Researching and looking to buy a Toyota mini motorhome.  Can you share your opinions and experiences regarding the Winnebagos built in the 1990's?

Thank You

If you do some general research on this website and others you’ll find all kinds of information regarding every model Toyota motorhome made. 

By the 90's there were only a few manufacturers left making Toyota motorhomes so you don't have a ton of different models to choose from. Winnebago is the largest manufacturer of motorhomes so they are made well. There is only one thing I know that can be a problem for owners. The vents have radius corners, curved, instead of square. Only made by Winnebago and no longer available. Not a big deal if you need to replace a vent you just cut the corners square. 

Linda S

Hi Linda,

Thank you for the info. Can you think of any major problem with the 1992 Winnebago Itasca Spirit 321RB . There is one for sale for 12k.  Replaced engine and transmission, new a/c and fridge 5 years ago. I contacted Camping World to see if they can check the rv for me since I live in Massachusetts.

Thank you or anyone else willing to advice me.

Sounds like the major problems have already been addressed.  Only thing to check now is coach leaks and water damage. Winnebago or Dolphin makes no difference. Old stuff leaks. Have past owners taken care of it quickly or ignored it. Very good price considering  all the work done