Think Im going to go ahead and sell this Sunrader....

AprilOstara

Feeling fed up.  Sure someone who knows what they are doing will be a better fit.  

84 Sunrader.

Keeps not starting. I take off the carb hood and bang on it, make sure fuel is getting in there, and then usually it will start. Someone mentioned i may need to drain the gas and put in a new fuel filter.  Not all rusted out. Got the right lugs.  New battery. Had previous leaks under back window and over cab, so i sealed those and its dry as we speak, even though its been raining.  I pulled out most of the carpet, just a little on the edges im still working on. Have the sticky laminate floor stuff to put in. I re framed where the leaks were. 

It needs new tires, current ones are dry rotted, but holding air.  Small exhaust leak. Guy before me took out fridge and stove and bathroom. 

Im a single mom of two young kids. I really wanted to pull this off but not sure i can.  I havent even registered it in my name yet, and i am crunching for cash.  Still furloughed, thanks Covid.

Im thinking 4,000.

I can send pics via text if you email me. 

I am in Vermont.

Email: Sisterterrasky@gmail.com

April, this is too bad, it  could be a simple issue, but still very frustrating.  Send me pictures, I was looking for a later model but yours is way closer than most (we are in New York), but I am hoping that you will work through this.  Take care-