I was wondering if anyone knows of someone in the Denver area, or beyond, that could install some old man emu leaf springs and Bilstein shocks on my 18' Sunrader. I have the springs, shocks, and bushings sitting here and ready to go. I have called countless shops, including every suspension shop I could find, and they either won't install my supplied parts or claim their lift cannot handle the Sunrader. If anyone knows of someone that can do this installation please give me a shout.

Thanks.

Jerks. Your Sunrader weighs less than a Ford truck. Don't know anyone but just so you know your black tank blocks access to the pin on the drivers side. Hope someone else here has someone they know that won't break that tank or knows how to get to that pin easier

Linda 

This place came right up on Google. Worth a call

https://jecoequipment.com/services/rv-repair

Thank you, after calling about 15 different shops I finally found someone that would do the work. They said I needed to replace the u bolts as well. Do you happen to know what the part number is for those? I have the 1 ton axle and am not sure what cross reference I need to consult to order the correct u bolts.

You don't say what year your Sunrader is. Did it come with the full float or is it an upgrade. Regardless your going to need to measure the U bolts that are on it and order new ones online or have them fabricated. The plate they screw into is also discontinued so make sure they don't damage it or it's another thing your going to have to have fabricated. I don't know why they think you need new ones. Is there a big difference in the thickness of the spring packs? Are they rusted badly? Time to get dirty or pay the price. Yes I can give you a link to early full float axle u bolts. You need 4 and they are 25 bucks each.

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~bolt~u~for~rear~spring~90117-14177.html?vin=&make=Toyota&model=Pickup&year=1987&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=(1=22REC;3=T1;7=RCB;9=HVY;10=WT;12=EFI;13=IV;4=DLX;5=ATM;6=4HC;0=RN75L-SDTEA3W)&location=power_train_chassis/rear_spring_shock_absorber,,48046A

Linda S

It's an upgraded axle so they had to put larger size u bolts on it when they did the work. Good accurate measurements and you can buy almost any size u bolt online. The plate would have to be fabricated though so if it's at all reusable do so or your going to be searching for metal shops too. Buy calipers. Worth the money when accurate measurements are a must

Linda S

For posterity's sake - Stan's Alignment Shop in old Aurora (Denver area) will align our RVs, they do plenty of other work including suspension, my one experience with them was good.   Do you mind telling me what other shop or person you found? 

Edited by tstockma