Fridge replacement suggestions... and some other things

Damien

So this toy home I got was missing a few important things, one of them being a refrigerator. It looks like all the hookups are still there though. I'm having all the gas and water lines tested Monday at an RV shop since this is my first RV and I'm still learning the ins and outs of it. I figured it would be a good oportunity to learn how everything works, how and where to properly drain your tanks etc.. Before I go there and they try to sell me a bunch of likely overpriced things for it, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions or advice on what kind of replacement fridge I should get? From what I've been reading on here the general consensus seems to be that propane is the most efficient way to go. Ive looked in to different refrigerators, but I know nothing about what's reliable and good quality.

Oh, and while I'm in the kitchen, it also needs a microwave. Is there a specific kind of microwave you're suppose to have or will any microwave you pick up at the store work?

Also, can you use a crock pot in an RV? I'm assuming this depends on how much power you're generating and storing. Currently there its one coach battery. I've noticed a lot of you have two. Should I try to make a larger battery box and get another?

It was also missing a water heater, so I got a Girard tankless water heater that Linda had suggested in another post. Just came today! Im gonna try to tackle that this weekend along with a couple fan skylights for better airflow.

Do you have an oven? If not look for a convection microwave. Otherwise look at your space and fill it up with microwave

There is a 12v crock pot that holds 1.5 qts and draws 8 amps. Reaches 150 degrees in 1 hr.  Figure out cook time vs battery AH.

I do not have an oven, just a stove. Thanks for the tips, I'll look into that!