1987 RBR Mini Cruiser, 109K, $7500, thoughts?

pdeng

https://onslow.craigslist.org/pts/d/new-bern-1987-toyota-rbr-motorhome/7165471510.html

Not much info in the ad, but decent pictures. Here's what the guy has told me and I've responded to ask for the pics:

Yes, it has a 22re engine. The previous owner took great care of it. I bought it last year with plans of using it but my plans have changed.

The tires are not worn just a little weathered. Would need new tires in the future. And there was a small leak near the back door but I caught it in time and put a tarp over it. I have the necessary tools to patch it up just havent have the time. I can send u pics of the tires and the spot where a little water came in. But structurally the camper is great. 

Inside the camper everything works as it should. Comes with inverter, converter, deep cycle battery, water pump, cold AC, refrigerator, flat screen with surround sound, and microwave. No rust anywhere. 

The generator was working last year but wasnt able to get it running recently.

I can send u pics of the tires and the small water spot if u want??

Seems like some room for negotiating the price even before heading out to look at it based on the water damage aspect.

This RV is about 500 yds from my house.  I tried to look at it last year just before I bought my Sunrader, but at the time it wasn't for sale.  If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. ---send me an email.  

(I don't know the owner.)

No generator in 1986 Mini-Cruiser?

Hi there - newbie here.  I'm looking at a nearby 1986 Mini Cruiser at what seems a decent price (6K; needs new engine), but it doesn't have a generator??  But a big box on the tail end - is that where a generator can go?

Thanks so much -

Sam in Boston

6 grand seem a little steep for a MH needing an engine. The onboard generators are quite pricey convenient yes but for a lot less a little honda type generator would be a good choice.