What do you use to finish your fiberglass Zep/Wax??

Iflyfish

I am looking at options for finishing the polish job on my 87 Sunrader. 

I have Zep and it looks like that is a very time consuming project. 

If you use wax, what do you use?

Any other finish?

Thanks

Iflyfish

hey there, my 92 winnie has the gel coat filon sheet exterior. i found a product at an automotive paint and body supply store. the name on the label is  "car beauty pro" the labeling on the quart bottle states:  RV, BOAT & AIRCRAFT WAX.  --   one step cleaner wax-----use on all painted, gel coat, fiberglass, chrome and aluminum surfaces---removes light scratches, oxidation, fallout, black streaks, marine and jet fuel build up, water spots, bird droppings, and more----carnauba wax and polymer sealers offer a long lasting, high gloss shine.  the product is made by, BAF industries, 8010 dixie highway, florence, kentucky. i paid $17.00 for the quart bottle. INTERESTING SIDE NOTE: on one half of the bottle it is printed in english, on the other half, in french.  possibly for our northern neighbors??? hope this helps. joe from dover.

Thanks hunkaman

Do you have the name of the product?

Thanks,

Iflyfishandwaxmeloquent.

hey there, the brand name on the bottle is "PRO". you may want to google,  "BAF" industries, (the manufacturer), this may direct you to where it can be purchased. good luck. joe from dover

HEY THERE LINDA. i applied the "PRO" wax , then two years later i did the ZEP treatment. in my opinion, the ZEP was much more work, mostly the cleaning process that ZEP requires. it has been 3 years since i applied the ZEP, and it needs it again. not sure which product i will use next time. joe from dover.

On 7/5/2020 at 6:30 AM, linda s said:

Here's the product from the manufacturers website. Seems they make professional detail products. 

https://www.prowax.com/waxes/P-38-Q_RV_Boat_Aircraft_Wax.html

Sounds like more work than Zep.

https://www.prowax.com/1prod_bulls/P-38-Q_pb_1_17_18.pdf

Linda S

Found it, thank you and others for the input. Love this group. 

Iflyfishwaxingpoetic