90 Toyota Dolphin Toilet Issue--HELP :-)

So I took the toilet apart, because it was gushing out water when I turned on the water pump (finally got that working). 

Here is what I found (pictures below).  I'm not sure if it was some kind of rubber washer that got stuck in there from when I disconnected the toilet to do the floors, and then I just didn't get the toilet threaded back on correctly. 

So I took some plumbers tape and wrapped it around the threads of the toilet part/piece.  I'm not sure if this is some kind of part I need to buy again, or a washer or what. 

Does anyone know what this little rubber things is and if I need it in order for water to stop gushing out of the toilet when I hook it back up?

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 12.16.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 12.15.53 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 12.16.53 PM.png

That's a bull nose fitting (picture 1) it should be all you need no tape no nothing I have no idea what is stuck in there but it does not belong there. All RV plumbing is standard house fittings.

Thanks!  It was squirting out water before I wrapped some plumber tape around it.  Who knows what that rubber thing inside was. 

Well I got it hooked back up.  Anytime I move the pvc tube that connects to the toilet in the slightest the water sprays out of it.  I sort of think that rubber thing was some kind of piece that was supposed to be inside.  Kind of like a washer or something.  I think it got all messed up when I put the toilet back in after I had taken it out to do the floor.

But as long as I don't touch, wiggle or move the pipe/tube in the slightest, it doesn't leak or spray out any water.

Edited by Dolphin79

Dolphin 79: Look inside your top cabinets on the back of the door and look for a paper with all your appliances etc and see if it tells the name and model of the toilet. Look on the internet for a diagram of the parts list and see what it says about your valve.