‘82 Dolphin fuse panel?

NedB

Hello!

Feeling like a dope, but I cannot seem to locate the coach fuse panel in my 1982 Dolphin.  I had a ceiling fan put in a few seasons back and one day it just quit.  Want to make sure it wasn’t just a blown fuse before I take it to the mechanic.  Any fellow 80’s Dolphin owners out there who can lend a hand?

Thanks a lot,

Ned

It should be located in your converter, which is usually down at floor level. Maybe behind a panel inside?

What layout do you have? Knowing this might help another Dolphin owner give you an exact location. In later (90s), the converter is under the couch near the sink.

Many vent fans have the fuse built in to the fan housing.

It's most likely inside the converter as Derek said (rectangular box kind of shoe box size). It should have a small panel held in place with a single screw behind that should be the fuses. They are standard glass fuses any auto parts place will have them if needed

Thanks, folks!  In fact, as WME suggested, the fuse was built into the fan housing.  Still in search of the rest of the fuses...  I have the 300 Den model.

2 hours ago, NedB said:

Thanks, folks!  In fact, as WME suggested, the fuse was built into the fan housing.  Still in search of the rest of the fuses...  I have the 300 Den model.

Some fans had fuses at the housing but the power to said fuse came from the fuse panel first. If the fan works the panel fuse is good!