Ran into a tree. Wondering where to start the repair?

frontboat

Did this in Tucson last spring just before I drove back through Pandemic America. 2700 miles and no leaks but wondering where to start without getting into mission creep. It might be dipped down a bit on the drivers side as I can hardly see a stop light while at the stop line ?

Thanks for looking. This tap is great but pretty trashing I know but it got me home safe and dry.

rig4.jpeg

rig3.jpeg

rigruined.jpeg

Guest wemit

Yeah, the "tap" had me there for a bit...as far as the repair job, there's probably no way around it but to just start pulling the tape off and see how bad the damage is. The siding is probably available from someone, maybe the PPL company. The corner molding might be a problem if you can't straighten out the original piece. Some of the work will probably have to be done on the inside, too. Try and get the area covered when you start the repair to keep the water out, etc.  Good luck...

The siding looks salvageable if you pull it back carefully.

The framework is bent and it is less work to rebuild the frame with new than to try and straighten it..