Sunrader paint match

Bigdog

Any one found a touch up spray paint match 

for the Fiberglas on a the house body of the 1984 Sunrader

I've found that Krylon spray paint (either their "Fusion" or "Colormaster" brands) color "Gloss Dover White" works good for touchups on cab and coach for our Rogue motorhome. Now ours is not a Sunrader but this paint might be worth a try. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Bigdog.  I've got the same question and also have an '84 Sunrader. I tried this Rustoleum 'Canvas White'which is close, but not perfect.  Unfortunately, it's cloudy today and the pic isn't great.  And I'm not sure if this kind of paint would be suitable?  I'm looking to paint the vent and hatch covers, etc - not the body.  Just getting started renovating....

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0779.JPG

Good luck with matching "White"

Plan B... Forget about matching, try contrast. Dark red, Dove gray, just Black. What color are the original decals?

8 hours ago, WME said:

Good luck with matching "White"

Plan B... Forget about matching, try contrast. Dark red, Dove gray, just Black. What color are the original decals?

https://www.amazon.com/Dupli-Color-Wimbledon-White-Perfect-Automotive/dp/B07FW3SWQ7/ref=sr_1_11?dchild=1&keywords=duplicolor+ford+white&qid=1593572468&sr=8-11

This is it.