Hi Friends

I can use some help figuring out problems with brakes on my 91, V6Seabreeze:

Couple of months ago my friend helped me with front brakes, basically replaced the pads and bleed the system. All worked fine when I left his place and drove about 8 miles to my house and noticed the brake pedal went down much further to stop the vehicle.

Since then we got together and bleed the lines starting from the farthest point to the last meaning all four brakes. Noticed few air bubbles came out while bleeding 

Last week I took out to go camping and noticed the pedal was quite loose in fact I had to pump few times and then brake it. Also the brake light came on. While driving for about half an hour the break light went off and the brakes were working fine as I got off the exit and parked in my camping spot. It seems brakes work after it has been running for a while. And when the vehicle is sitting for a day or two they get loose. Does that make scense ??. 

I am thinking some how air gets in the system. No Fluid leaks, I checked for any leaks on all wheels.  Brake fluid in the reservoir is at Max. Also not loosing any brake fluid. Visually all seems fine. 

WAG...The Master Cylinder is all thats left. If you were losing fluid I'd also suspect the vacuum booster.

Changing the pads should have no effect why did you bleed the brakes after changing the pads? Start the engine "gently" press the pedal and hold it lightly (this may take a little time) and see if goes down slowly if so the master cylinder is toes up that would explain the brake light and weak brakes.