Rear Shock Mount Pin

Guest wemit

Guest wemit

I hit a pothole and broke my rear passenger's side shock mounting pin off. It's the upper one attached to the frame.  Any idea where I can find a new one? 1985, 21 foot Dolphin...

Not made by Toyota anymore and I couldn't find an exact match but I did find this. No way for me to tell if the measurements are the same but sure looks the same. Here is an example of yours

resource?t=pp&s=l&r=2D770A1F8893B1285B7FD19B7C8AF532A7B9B2C67B4269AA7A2FC55D0A844F59BBCD3253DCD948D488B98A3FACE2AFB4

And this one is from a 95 Tacoma. Trust me I have looked at hundreds of shock mounts and this is crazy close

Toyota 48505-35060

The good part is that this is still available

https://www.toyotapartsdeal.com/oem/toyota~bracket~rear~shock~absorber~upper~rh~48505-35060.html?Make=Toyota&Model=Tacoma&Year=1995&Submodel=2+Wheel+Drive&Filter=()&Location=power_train_chassis/rear_spring_shock_absorber,,48516

Linda S

I'd think any shop that caters to the Off-Road (not the Mall Crawlers) 4x4 crowd would be able to weld something up.

I don't know anything about the Tacoma replacement, but a bit of sleuthing will see if the Hilux and Tacoma have the same pin diameter.

When I had my leaf spring U-bolts bent at my local heavy frame and axle shop it looks like they could do just about anything suspension related.