83 dolphin outlet function

Kayla uyeshiro

Hi there! I am having trouble figuring out how my outlets (wall charging part) function. We just got a new battery and all the lights work- fan - and pump lights turn on, but when I plug in something the outlets don’t work. I’m a newbie so if you know anything please inform me! Could it be the fuses ? I’m still not sure how to identify all the switches in the camper and what they are for. 

Edited by Kayla uyeshiro

23 minutes ago, Kayla uyeshiro said:

Hi there! I am having trouble figuring out how my outlets (wall charging part) function. We just got a new battery and all the lights work- fan - and pump lights turn on, but when I plug in something the outlets don’t work. I’m a newbie so if you know anything please inform me! Could it be the fuses ? I’m still not sure how to identify all the switches in the camper and what they are for. 

You have 2 separate electrical systems. 12 volt which runs things like a furnace, pump any 12V appliance.

Your 120Volt (duplex outlets) need either shore power (extension cord) from your house or a generator. Your wall plugs won’t work off 12V.