Selling/Pricing Advice?? 1986 Toyota Sunrader

Hey Everyone! 

I have a 1986 Toyota RV (21 feet) that I am selling.  ANY info/advice/help/consult is MUCH appreciated.

Here are the dets- you'll see why I need help!

• 1986 Toyota Sunrader, 21 ft.
  • Approx. 116,000 original miles
  • Dual-Axle (original)
  • Automatic, 4-cylinder
  • Fuel-Injected
  • Runs great, but stalls out sometimes while in reverse for parallel parking
  • Coach Set up: door is rear access to kitchen and bathroom, with 2 sofas (someone re-modeled it that way- but only one is set up as I was planning to convert it into a storage system), + over cab bed
  • When I bought it, the stove/oven + coach AC/heat all in working condition as of last time I was hooked up. 
  • Have replaced all 6 tires, sewer system, shocks, battery, alternator (about $3k)
  • There is a very slow, small leak coming into the kitchen in the back when it rains, but I cannot for the life of me find where it is coming from. My guess is- the backup camera installation done by one of the previous owners.
  • I am selling it in the San Francisco Bay Area. I want to be fair, but also not get screwed.

Thank you so much for any replies- anything helps! Tips on where to even start, pricing, what I should include in the listing, etc. I am having a hard time uploading pics but will keep trying...

Edited by Brittanybythesea
forgot a detail

• 3 weeks later...

Without seeing it in details I think between $11-$15K should be reasonable. This site has free classified ads section in addition to Craigslist.

Good luck!

• 1 month later...