GPS - "no content"?

Royal

So, with Corona virus pandemic on everyone's mind, I thought it a good time to plan our first trip in our "new" Sunrader.  I figured that there must be a good GPS program for my android phone and expected to find it easily.  After a search, I found too much information and  decided that my old trusty Toyotamotorhome site would probably help me narrow it down to a quick answer as to the "best".  Typing GPS into the search block, I get "no content".  Really?  Really??

I would like to have an updated  APP for my android phone which after putting in my desires (55mph, paved roads, no tolls, major highway or scenic route, 14mpg, 17 gallon tank, LOA, height, etc) and selecting a route would give me:

1.  Pull offs on my route that allow for a brief respit of an hour or two.

2.  Gas stations within a mile or two of my route.

3.  Overnight parking/camping within a few miles of my selected route.

4.  Dump stations within the same few miles.

5.  Other helpful information such as Toyota dealerships, RV maintence shops, senic outlooks, etc, etc

Could it be that this is such an unusual request?  Any advice as to the best/easiest first steps to planning would be most appreciated.  Thank you.

I'm sure some people here can help with the GPS thing but I do hope your not planning on taking this trip anytime soon. Federal parks are closed and many state parks too. Anyplace that could be considered a gathering place is cordoned off. It's going to get much worse before it gets better. If I was you I certainly wouldn't even be out shopping for equipment. 

Linda S

Thanks, Linda, for your concern.  Heck no, I'm not going anywhere, but I can dream.  I didn't get to be my age doing stupid stuff.....gonna sit right here in my easy chair, with my computer at hand, 'til this thing blows over.