Decals and Stripes for Sunraders

I found a place to work on my 1990 Sunrader. It is in an old body shop. The guys that runs it used to do body work but now just does Triple A calls.   One day he pulls in a new White SUV. The next day I go to work my Sunrader and it has all new decals on it and they look great. I asked him who did them and he tells me his brother is a "Vinyl Artist."   He does vinyl art in local shows.  I am not sure what that is.   I had met him when I rented the space so I called him. Asked if he would look at my Sunrader and see if he could do the decals and stripes. One look and he said no problem, he would have  them in a couple weeks.  So a couple weeks later he sent me a picture of what he was working on and they were a dead match. I had thought of changing the colors but my wife said she like the shades of grey.    My old decals and stripes were faded, chipped, and cracking.  You can see in the picture he did a great job.  The one around my new fuel fill were put on before I installed the fuel filler and the ones around my new power plug were put on after the plug. You can see he cut them in  really nice.  He also suggest ed getting reflective ones so when a headlight hits them they reflect back shiny.   I liked the idea for when driving in fog or at night. Especially, if I am along side of the road somewhere.  You can look at the two picture of the fuel filler and see the difference. I took one with a flash and the other without.   I told him I would post them in the forum and let other people know he can do whatever they want.  He was very reasonable in price.   If anyone is interested PM me and I will send them his information.  You can deal directly with him.   It looks like he has the setup to do whatever you want.

20200210_142958 (Small).jpg

20200309_145500 (Small).jpg

20200309_145512 (Small).jpg

20200309_145516 (Small).jpg

20200309_145522 (Small).jpg

20200309_145542 (Small).jpg

20200309_145548 (Small).jpg

20200309_145556 (Small).jpg

Wow, he did a great job. Can we get a shot of the overall vehicle? It looks super clean.

He did all of it.  He has the pattern in his computer and can do whatever color.

I will get a shot of the over all of the vehicle tomorrow when I go work on it.  I thought I had some but I looked and do not.

Edited by jetalkington

It looks like the straight lines are separate from the S's Should be easy to shorten.

We talked about this and he said he thought it best to print them all at 21 feet and allow the person to trim as needed to fit the 18.  I have never been close enough to an 18 to know what the real difference is. But, I suspect WME is right.

Here are the pictures of mine. I am sorry I can't get them any better. It is 4' from a wall on one side and 6' from a tow truck on the other. Plus the only space they had is on the electric hoist. So, I have the pillars to contend with.  One picture is of just a test print of the Sunrader Classic Logo on white. He printed it just to make sure he had color, size, and design matched.  On mine my colors were a dead match.  He has not done the cab of the truck yet and you can compare the two.  Also, I took a picture of the "S" on the side. You can see that an 18 footer would probably put the "S" on and trim the stripes.  I checked mine for seams and they look to be every 5 feet or so.  I had about 3 seams on mine.  I didn't notice them until I looked.

20200312_123811 (Small).jpg

20200312_123817 (Small).jpg

20200312_123835 (Small).jpg

20200312_123850 (Small).jpg

20200312_123904 (Small).jpg

20200312_133001 (Small).jpg

20200312_123737 (Small).jpg

On 3/11/2020 at 2:09 PM, jetalkington said:

He did all of it.  He has the pattern in his computer and can do whatever color.

I will get a shot of the over all of the vehicle tomorrow when I go work on it.  I thought I had some but I looked and do not.

So if I understand he has decals for our Sunraders? How much do they cost? Thanks, looking great!

He has the pattern in his computer for my 21' .  From what I see it is easy to adapt them to an 18 but, I do not first hand experience with that.  I will pm you his information and you can work out the cost with him.  I will also check with him if it ok to post his contact information here. I only have his cell phone number and I am always overly cautious posting cell phone numbers. 

Looks like your going to need some sorta of Z bend in the stripes at the front of the coach to make the new stripes align with the cab stripes.

I talked with the guy doing the decals and stripes for our motorhomes.   He said he can anything anyone can send a good picture of.   He also gave me permission to list  his cell phone number.  So now anyone has to do is read this thread and they will have a source for all the decals on our motorhomes and trailers.  

T12 Marketing

Rockford, Illinois

815-985-8604

You can look them up on the web or Facebook.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/16/2020 at 11:40 AM, jetalkington said:

I talked with the guy doing the decals and stripes for our motorhomes.   He said he can anything anyone can send a good picture of.   He also gave me permission to list  his cell phone number.  So now anyone has to do is read this thread and they will have a source for all the decals on our motorhomes and trailers.  

T12 Marketing

Rockford, Illinois

815-985-8604

You can look them up on the web or Facebook.

Hi, thanks for this info...we're considering redoing the stripes on our '93 Spirit and it sounds like he might be able to make up what we need.

I tried looking up T12 marketing both on Facebook and via Google, and all I get is a marketing firm...nothing about a body shop as you described, or vinyl decals, not a hint, and wanted to confirm if that's the right info before I go calling a marketing agency.   We get enough "marketing" on our phone already...🙂

You have the right place.  His father used to own the body shop and both his sons went into the business with him.  The sons came down with health issues from all the sanding dust and painting so when the dad died they closed the shop.  T12 marketing is the son that did all the fiberglass work and decals.  He opened a co-op in our downtown area to support local artists.  He is a "Vinyl Artist"   He makes and sells artwork out of vinyl.  I have seen his work and it is good. Just not my thing.    The other brother kept the building and is doing AAA calls out of it.  He says he does really well with out all the dust.   I rent space in the old body shop.  It is how I met them.

You will not be disappointed in his work.  It is high quality vinyl and spot on for colors I chose.