'89 saggy rear suspension and steering "pop" advice

My '89 GS Conquest is a little saggy in the rear. Wanting to get it all fixed up for a Montana trip this summer. What would you do to revive my suspension? I will likely be doing the work myself with time not being an issue, however $$ is. Also, any idea what would cause a loud "pop" when i cut the wheel all the way while moving slowly? Thanks!

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

Thanks for the links and input. I'm leaning toward the airlift. airlift looks to be about $270 and OME springs $220 (+ bushings and such?) so probably about the same. I guess airlift seem more appealing than the OME springs due to being adjustable. Would one of these be a better choice over the other? most of these toyotas have airlift type systems? Thanks

If you go with the airbags, check the spring bushings. Most vintage Toy Home's have bushings that are totally worn out.

The steering "pop" is indeed a worn out/missing stop very common and recurring the simplest fix is grease on the shiny spot on the lower control arm. The plastic stop just don't last. 

The stop caps are still available. Important that you get the ones for 2wd. The 4x4 ones don't fit. 

https://www.yotashop.com/toyota-steering-stopper-cap-2wd-45619-14020/?gclid=CjwKCAiAzJLzBRAZEiwAmZb0agr-g-LIKARCRXuOuDYhnGiPvxhRcwyKfZSpno7LkH9OnHTjkCIrThoCRlIQAvD_BwE

This is the only place I could still find 2wd ones. 

Linda S