Looking for window glazing beads for sunrader black stuff that goes around the outside window

Howard1030

• 3 months later...
On 2/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, Howard1030 said:

Does anyone know where to get the glazing bead for the outside window 1983 sunrader there are two sizes on my windows looking to replace all of it if anyone has bought some and knows where to buy it and really appreciate it thank you very much have a blessed day and God bless America

Any luck? I’m in the same search. tks

Ok so your looking for rubber that goes on a flat window right? Find samples at Pellandant rv. I might have spelled it wrong but google can find it. Go to window seals and it should be there. Of course there is probably an RV repair place somewhere near you that has the right size. 

Linda

• 1 month later...

Hi Linda, I'm also working on windows for my 83 Sunrader now. I did get the Pellandent kit a couple weeks ago, but I don't feel like it is a 100% fit, I've been unsuccessful finding another similar kit from a different distributor (on the phone Pellandent mentioned to poke around as there should be others). Do you have any other potential window glazing leads?

I also ordered this front attic/ wrap around window (x2) two-part gasket replacement - if the fog holds off long enough TMRW I should be able to give it a go and hopefully I ordered the right size:

$17.29 - Gasket Lock

$39.60 - Gasket

$11.15 - Windshield tool