Fuel pump search

GothicSunrader

1984 Nissan Sunrader.   Need to get a new fuel pump but I'll be darned if I can figure out the correct part. It's on a 1984 Nissan 720, 2.4.  I ordered the one PartsGeek recommends,  but it came and was obviously not the same. 

Mine is mounted right next to gas tank easily visible from passenger side.  Fuel filter sits right next to it.   

Any help greatly appreciated. 

Thank you for the reply and the lead. My part looks like to the attached pic.   "Transistor Fuel Pump, 12V <circled dash> GND,  Judosha Kiki CO. "  with the part number no longer visible.   

That is the gas tank to the lower left.   All this on passenger side, under carriage,  beneath gas cap.

The rigs M.O. is thus.    Runs fine for days or even weeks.   Then one start up runs for 5 min.  then dies.  Cranks but won't restart.   Will turn over for a sec with starting fluid (no flooded?).  Seems fuel pump not kicking on with key "on"  but not turned all way to cranking.    Tapping/banging on fuel pump can rectify for some time.

Fuel filter just above and out of picture.

Replaced fuel filter and found old one rattled when shaken.   Cut off bottom of old one and found inside  orange coffee filter like part detached.  Old/broken filter was 18 months old.  Not sure when it broke. 

1579810373847412150084.jpg