1991 Toyota dolphin with bathroom up front

Toyceez

I have a toyhome with the bathroom up front,gas tank is next to passenger side door,why have I not seen any of these? Has dinette in back. Also I have to run generator I have to power up.if I replace battery in back, should I be able to run tv? Hopefully just needs a battery replaced. thanks

My TV can run on 120AC or 12VDC plugged in to cigarett lighter adapter. I bought this TV at Walmart for $100 years ago. Sounds like yours will only work off of ac.

My TV I bought at Walmart last year and runs off ac/dc but I need to run the power antennae off AC so I plug in a cheap inverter for it. Works great. I have tons of solar power usually in summer months and winter in AZ. well enough for lights TV and laptop

16 hours ago, Toyceez said:

I have a toyhome with the bathroom up front, gas tank is next to passenger side door, why have I not seen any of these? Has dinette in back. 

They built what people wanted to buy. For some reason, Dolphin/Seabreeze seemed to have a hard time selling rear dinettes (Model 500). I checked some of their brochures and see the 500 in their 1990 and 1992 brochures but missing from the 1991 brochure. From the very early years to the end of production (1994) they always seemed to offer the rear bath (Model 900), so I assume it was always popular.

Does anybody have an idea what an '85 Dolphin with the rear dinette is worth? About 88,0000 miles, 1 ton axle, needs a fridge cooling unit, muffler, windshield and cab ac recharge. No rooftop ac. The rest is in good shape. No leaks.

Edited by wemit
Update

Your best bet would be to take a look around Craigslist in yours and the surrounding areas to see what other toy campers are going for. 

I agree with Anthony,

I have seen in California Toys going for almost double what you can get for them here in San Antonio.

1 hour ago, ednelson100 said:

I agree with Anthony,

I have seen in California Toys going for almost double what you can get for them here in San Antonio.

That California surcharge is no joke! 

Everything in California is doubled for sure, found the national r.v original. Says my 92 dolphin is a "550" model cost 32,000 back then. That was alot of scratch back then! I have a magnatec power plus in it,yet I still have to run generator to get power to the outlets.bought a brand new deep cell only difference is the lights are brighter,pump stronger, still no plugs working.my only hope is to backtrack and or replace eci plug. I should only have to run my Genny for recharging. Not sure but I want it fixed! 

IMG_20190826_202005.jpg

You do know that your power center doesn't supply 110 voltage ,right. Only the 12 volt cigarette type outlets should work unless you correctly start the generator or plug into shore power. You can buy an inverter to use 110 but it will drain your battery quickly. Nothing is broken in your RV

Linda S

You do know that your power center doesn't supply 110 voltage ,right. Only the 12 volt cigarette type outlets should work unless you correctly start the generator or plug into shore power. You can buy an inverter to use 110 but it will drain your battery quickly. Nothing is broken in your RV

Linda S

Bummer well back to generator, guess that's ok since gas here in California is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cheap lol 

Go to Ebay/Amazon and get a 12v TV. Back to the same place and get 200w of solar. With a good battery you ca watch TV all night with out the generator.

If you do things right the only things you will need the generator for are the A/C and microwave.

Right on with the light on 🚸 I'll give it a shot I'm newbie at best I'd say know my way around,but micro living is the place to be! With this California rent(after eviction) is the smartest choice for sure I see so many RVs now hanging in parking lotz  I don't understand these stupid people paying there whole paycheck to nothing but a room and a lil ☮️ of mind for what I do everyday.good roads and good trips for all! Happy new year and may the wind blow on your back and bring you to your roots!