How do I drain my fresh water Tank

So my fresh water tank is full and my pump doesnt turn on so I think its done. I need to drain my fresh water tank and cant find anywhere to drain it. I have a 1994 winnabego toyota fyi. Can someone please direct me to some information on how to... or should I just drill a hole and let it drain and plug it up.

Hi, everyone and Happy Holidays😊

Okay,  I was following the diagrams that Derek posted regarding fresh water tank lines.  I am attempting to winterize my 1987 Escaper.

I went to the water heater first, only to find that the drain had no cover, just the opening . So I gather that my water heater is drained.

Next ,I went to the rear kitchen sink, bathroom and by water pump to see if I could turn off the  valve to water . Of course I can’t identify a hot or cold turn off valve...?

I found  that poop drain, and on each side there are to push pull knobs, that do what?  I could not find the fresh water tank drain plug...? I turned the Toy on after pouring 2 gallons of  RV antifreeze in the water tank fill outlet and then turned on the water pump ? Nothing from any of the faucets .

Obviously missing the proper connections. I’ve watched Utube videos and nothing is the same in my Toyota Escaper that matches the procedures taken !!!?.??

Frustrated and confused as I have the Manuel’s also.

HELP PLEASE 🙏 

Edited by Sandune24

• 2 weeks later...

This is the hot water heater, I previously drained or shall I say has been draining itself as there is no plug. I ordered Camco heater valves and they are way big. So I’m still in the market for drain plug . Any ideas? Thank you

F2068C00-219E-4E2F-BEDC-3A29DDFA7BE0.jpeg

Sure looks to me that the plug is in place. It has a square slot that will except a 1/2" or maybe 3/8" extension. If you are talking about the pipe with the hex fitting that is the propane feed pipe. When you replace the plug buy a plastic one you run a far better chance of getting it out again I believe it's 3/4" a standard pipe size.

Compare the threads on the drain plug to the Camco part you bought. I think the Atwood plugs are supposed to be 1/2 inch but that one does look a little bigger. Is there a model number anywhere. Might help to find out exactly what you need.

Linda S