Ok so let's start where I started. Tried to start this 22re engine after sitting where it was drove to and parked. Ended up pulling it home on a car dolly. After getting home my father and I drained and cleaned the fuel tank replacing fuel pump and strainer. Replaced plugs, wires, fuel filter and 1 injector because screen inside was ripped. Cleaned the intake while that far. Went through the ECU by putting it on another truck. Checked circuit breaker relay also ohms out good. It turns over with good spark and correct order

3 hours ago, Jmill07 said:

Maineah it is a new fuel pump in the tank. We have no leaks around the engine and plumbing system.

That maybe so but that does not mean the fuel pressure is correct. The pump deadheaded fuel pressure is close to 80 psi the working pressure is about 35 psi it is the only thing in the entire fuel injection that is constant (except for full throttle when it climb about 10 psi)  everything else is in flux depending on a laundry list of variables. It is controlled by a fuel pressure regulator on the end of the fuel rail. The pump will run key on then time out, in order to keep it running the air/fuel meter needs to have air flow in order to keep the pump running (there is a switch inside)  that's why I said to be sure the pipes/hoses are intact. Not saying the fuel pressure is not correct I can't see it from Maine but it is the first check it is very important once that is established you can move on. There is a fuel pressure tap on the fuel rail it will require the proper instrument to test it. As Derek has stated a shot of carb cleaner/eather will give you an ideal but not an answer.