Walmart solar

WME

Well  as I was wandering through my local Walmart I saw that they have a 100w solar kit. Its a folding panel, 25ft connection cable, a controller and a 400w inverter 110 ac + usb.

They were also selling a 56AH LiFe battery. Price was so so.

I went to the Walmart web site and they are competing with Amazon and Ebay. They were selling Renogy and Windy nation products. The prices seem to be competive. So if your in the solar market give Walmart a look. Most had free store dilivery.

My ground mount portable panel both ends of the camper have 50 amp power pole connections, the panel can be elevated to the sun angle and of course turned into the sun for max solar gain, panel shadows are good aiming devices you don't want any except directly behind. Because I use this for numerous things  the charge controller is built into the panel. It folds flat and in transport it lives on the bed. With two 80 amp batteries and the panel I can go indefinitely with all the power I really need. It was charging a 18 amp gel cell for my radios it had a untimely death at about age 12  so when I'm not using it with the camper it charges a 80 amp deep cycle for radio use. I'll put it's weight in the 15-20 lb range never actually weighted it. The 50 amp connecters are way over the top but that's what I had at the time same with the #10 SJ cord 

IMG_1807 (683x1024).jpg

Edited by Maineah