Hello,

Can anyone tell me what the circled part is please?

I recently had tie rod ends, gas shocks, tires, steering, alignment serviced. Radiator recycle and oil change.

Thinking about bringing it back in for rear dif fluid and transmission fluid. I'm eager to actually start using my little camper lol. First trip will be Riverside, California to my sister's place in San Diego for Thanksgiving. I need to install my bigger side bears and led brake lights beforehand.

whatis.jpg

Its a receiver/dryer, part of the car A/C system. The little round glass window in the top is used to check if you A/C has a proper charge,  If this is all geek to you find a pro. Fully charged there can be over 350 psi in a running system.

Thank you! I wasn't aware my rig had vehicle A/C. I'll have to see if it worked. When I first picked up the truck I drove it home during the night and turned on the heater and blew so much dust in the air I turned it off and haven't bothered to try any of the hvac since.