Ceiling on 1985 Toyota New Horizon

Carol ernst

Someone in the past repaired a portion of the ceiling with a shiny material and wide moldings. The original portion has narrow moldings and flat sheen. I am looking for suggestions on how I might pull it all together for a more consistent appearance. Thank you!

image.jpg

Paint it. I wouldn't go with flat but a satin would be nice. Also you could use some construction glue where the molding gaps are. I usually use Flexseal glue now. Bonds right away. If there is pressure on those gaps it could take a little longer but that literally means you standing there for a few minutes pushing on it. 

So now I want to address your age. You seem to think that your kind of old for this job. I'm 5 years older than you and right now I am remodeling a real house. 1600 sq ft. repaired the roof, replaced plumbing, installed new tile,  paint the entire thing inside and out and sand and refinish hardwood floors. 

Now I want you to go look at your little camper and say to yourself " This is going to be a piece of cake"

Linda S