Winter cover recommendations

Tahoe Toyota

No one has made covers for Toyota based campers for a long time. Best bet would to be a cover for a high top van or maybe a Mercedes van. look at the size description carefully. Also your probably going to have to make adjustments. Considering the cost of these covers, I would go with the best heavyweight tarp I could find. The weight of the snow is still going to be on your roof. Keep it brushed off as much as possible. Some use a couple of plastic bins on the roof with a board between them to make a slope so the snow doesn't build up as much. Snow is your biggest enemy. Can add up to hundreds of pounds on your roof. 

Linda S

I took your advice Linda and went with a heavy duty tarp that covers the entire roof. My two vents and air conditioner line up in the middle of roof for good water run off. Will keep up with any snow removal as needed this winter until I build a carport in the spring. We park it for the winter in eastern Washington where there is a lot less snow in the winter. Too bad know one makes a cover for our Toyota. We would of purchased one. I wonder how many others would ?.

A small motor home cover fits sort of there is a lot left over on the bottom. The plus it does "breath" I made two small saw horses and put them on the roof first to make a pitched roof it did pretty well shading snow  the worst issue I had was the cover freezing to the ground took a long time to thaw out after a long Maine winter!