Unknown modification.

TheDarkTortuga

I have recently had my sunrader shipped to me from Washington state. I have been curious since I first looked at the photos, as to what exactly the thing installed above the rear curbside coach window is. If anyone has an idea, please educate me. At this point I am open to all guessing too. I will post more photos if I see that there is intrest for them.

Screenshot_20190409-130250~2.png

10 hours ago, TheDarkTortuga said:

I have recently had my sunrader shipped to me from Washington state. I have been curious since I first looked at the photos, as to what exactly the thing installed above the rear curbside coach window is. If anyone has an idea, please educate me. At this point I am open to all guessing too. I will post more photos if I see that there is intrest for them.

Screenshot_20190409-130250~2.png

It looks like some kind of loading ramp. Maybe to gain access to the roof?

Awnings are by no means standard equipment on Sunraders. Neither of mine has one or has ever had one. Removing one doesn't leave major damage either. Just a few holes that can be filled easily. Guess your not going to know what under there unless you take it off

Linda S