Decals for '87 Sunrader?

Any ideas where I might find replacement decals for my 21' '87 Sunrader? 

Thanks

Iflyfishinsearchofdecals

Maybe something...... The blog "Bound for nowhere" shows the owners doing the stripes on a Sunrader. They uses a local company Carbon Wraps in Orlando FL. CW may still have the computer files.

Carbon Wraps. 321 804 2726

On 9/11/2019 at 2:45 PM, linda s said:

Best option is to have them duplicated at a local print shop. Places that do car wraps or signs will have the right equipment

Linda S

Tell them you might have quite a few others interested if they come out nice. SUNRADER insignia too. I'd buy those

I purchased these on Ebay. They are like the factory ones. Front and rear $40 https://www.ebay.com/itm/TOYOTA-SUNRADER-RV-CAMPER-FRONT-OR-REAR-DECAL-REPRODUCTION-DECALS-PAIR/152794175062?hash=item23933e1656:g:VUEAAOSwzgRWw4XX

Iflyfishwithdecals

4 hours ago, WME said:

Maybe something...... The blog "Bound for nowhere" shows the owners doing the stripes on a Sunrader. They uses a local company Carbon Wraps in Orlando FL. CW may still have the computer files.

Carbon Wraps. 321 804 2726

Good one! Boy are they having a good time on the road! Thanks. Iflyfishfordecals

What does the old vs new lettering look ?  I am planning to replace mine. I talked to a local guy who did my truck lettering. He said he can do them.  I want to be sure and get the right ones. I have a 1990 Sunrader.

Do you have flat overhead windows or wrap around. They were made at different factories and it might make a difference in name plate. I know the body decals are different. All the west coast versions I can find online have script only on the 86 and newer models

Linda S

I have the wrapped windows. But these things are 30 years old. Hard to tell what some one has done to them.  I think someone replace the floor in mine at some point. Unless they used OSB on the top and bottom of the floor in 1990.  

NOT mine. From Facebook:-

" Custom Impressions did the work; same day install with a couple of weeks notice.

They have all the decals on file now and can adjust color if you want the orange/yellow/brown scheme too.

$295 for vinyl; $60 in labor [1 hour]. $379 total."

https://www.facebook.com/cippct/?hc_location=ufi

1110 W 5th St
52353-0026 Washington, Iowa
319-653-7224

image.png.6a6422c739027d1cd7c7e5ae79de7907.png

image.png.6c5170fbaefd223d44a6c316197dc90b.png

image.png.9260ccdae6c39c9d1c677dbdb78eafe0.png