Intermittent tiny leak over the cab

Bikemike

Any clues on what could be the cause of a leak that shows up sometimes when it rains and not other times when it rains?  Front left corner of the bed area gets a little damp. Visible drips of clear water on the front wall just to the right of this. Camper has been stationary with a slight slant to the left. The drips are right under an amber marker light that I’ve thoroughly sealed in times past. But, I have ordered some new ones because it seams like these (original) lights are the most likely suspects. 

I have tried taping off various areas on the front and then securing a garden hose to spray the area, removing the tape; spot by spot every 1/2 hour. Not exactly conclusive, but I did see the drips show up again after I unmasked the amber light. I just don’t understand the intermittent nature of the leak. Or, how the light is leaking for that matter with butyl tape, dicor and I even sealed the rubber electrical connection boot.