So my beast randomly died on me the other day. She was running fine, and the gas was low but not on empty, and she stalled out and wouldn't start as if it had ran out of gas. Put more gas in her and charged the battery and she'll crank but sounds like fuel isn't getting into the system, just keeps trying to crank but nothing fires. I'm not an expert, but I was thinking maybe the fuel pump sucked some shit into it? Any advice is appreciated. 

Lay under the fuel tank with your ear to it and have someone turn the ignition on (don't start the truck), and see if you hear the pump priming. It will be a low humming noise. Check fuses and relay if pump is not priming. 

Could be a bad connection or the sensor itself if it's the MAF sensor. Cranks and cranks but it won't start. I forgot to reattach the plug once after changing my air filter and man drove me nuts trying to figure out what I did wrong. 

Linda S